Friday, March 16, 2018

Chit for chat


How do you think he spends his days?
What do you mean?
I mean, the hour by hour stuff. He can’t possibly do it all in one day...
Well, like all the rest of us I guess. Just trying to get it all done.
Yeah, I guess. But how does he get so much done? Like that video, he put it together himself, you can tell.
Yeah, he is incredible. No doubt about it. Remember, he has ‘people’.
Of course. I am not saying he is solely responsible for any of it. You can’t argue the fact that he’s the inspiration for all the organizations, he is the ‘special sauce’.
Absolutely.
So I guess what I am asking is really, how does he have time to be inspirational?
Now I really don’t understand what you are asking.
Inspiration takes time.
Doing takes time.
So, even if inspiration were instantaneous, creating something out of nothing is certainly doing something.
Ok.

*

What about Oprah?
I don’t know about Oprah, I’m the wrong person to ask.
You know enough. She has a ranch with animals, a lush vegetable garden, a long time boyfriend, she reads books and then there is all the ‘work’ she manages....
And…the people.
Some people are more work than they are worth. She doesn’t look overworked. Ever. And she is still inspiring others, excuse me, women.
Yes, I concede your point there. Perhaps these two have hacked time. Have you googled it?
That is the question I am asking you. I'm googling you. How do they spend their time accruing free time? Are you not an accountant?
I don’t do payroll. I outsource.
Well, that was time well spent.

*

Look at Smokey, he’s such a handsome cat. So happy he is today. He looks like a lion. 
He sleeps all day, he gets treats from you, he hogged the bed again last night...I’d be in a good mood too.
A restful sleep is priceless. Likewise, a peaceful mind is invaluable.
Ignorance is bliss...
No, that’s not what I was alluding to. I was thinking that brilliance is magnetized toward those stepping out of the light.
Now I’m in the dark. Weren’t we talking about Time or Money?

Electrodynamics, Economics, GDP, IP and bright people. Bright people make time. It is inspiring.
And you're adorable.
I'd rather be wise.




Painting by Jean Béraud [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment